|Date Posted||March 11, 2018|
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer/Architect
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12 months
The DevOps Engineer/Architect is to be a technical champion for DevOps practices & automation across the organization, providing coaching, mentoring, and technical guidance aligned with the DevOps program objectives and execution plan. This team member will play an integral role in implementing the organization’s DevOps Strategy by working as part of the DevOps platform team to implement an end to end automated delivery pipeline.
· Experience/knowledge in configuration management o Ansible (Preferred) o Chef o Puppet o Salt
· Strong background in Linux/Unix o CentOS 7 / RHEL 7 (Preferred) o Ubuntu
· Experience in CI/CD o Jenkins (Preferred) o GitLab CI (Preferred)
· Experience in SDLC
· Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills
· Experience in developing and maintaining automation (build/test/deploy)
· Experience/knowledge in software testing and code smells o Unit testing o SonarQube o Smoke testing
· Enhance CI/CD pipeline for continuous integration/delivery of code and integrate tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, SonarQube and Artifactory.
· With the knowledge and awareness of the new development teams and projects, ensure the DevOps platform is ready to meet future requirements.
· Instrumentation & logging, to ensure the availability and SLA compliance.
· Setup/configuration of standard networking protocols and components such as: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, ICMP, Subnetting, HA (High Availability), DR (Disaster Recovery) and Load Balancing.
· Maintain stability and performance of the DevOps platform.
· contributions or pet project on GitHub Location Bellevue, WA Preferred Education/Certifications
· Recent 3-5 years of DevOps Development experience integrating development tooling along with 3rd parties to automate the software delivery processes
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science or similar. Travel Up to 50% - required if candidate is remote
Thanks & regards,
Paul (Poppaiah Karuppaiah)
Resource Development Manager
800 E. Campbell Rd, Suite 388, Richardson, TX 75081
Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100