|Date Posted||April 13, 2018|
This position is open as of 4/12/2018.
Location: Washington DC
We are a Successful Tech Firm building powerful Platforms that breakdown, data, workflow, and analytics to help organizations effectively manage how Various Global and Government Proceedings will affect their organization. Change to work at an institution committed to pushing the boundaries of open data transparency. Will be working alongside a fantastic team of highly intelligent engineers and data scientists to devise, nurture, and implement cutting-edge solutions to continuously evolving obstacles in the Computer Science space.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Contract Length: Ranging from 4-9 Months
- State of the art office space full of amenities , Fully stocked kitchen, unlimited coffee and yummy snacks.
- Casual dress code
- Degree of Influence with regular opportunity to meet leaders in government and technology
What You Will Be Doing
- Automate, Maintain, and Scale our Cloud (AWS) based Production Environment
- Leverage Linux and Web Security best Practices
- Use Continuous deployment tools to streamline deployment and product release Cycles
What You Need for this Position
- Well versed with Linux System administration and supporting cloud-based computing environments (AWS preferred)
- Understanding of code version control and experience with at least one repository (Github, SVN, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Previous experience running migrations, building, and maintaining containerized environments (Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, etc).
- Knowledge and experience in building and maintaining at least one continuous integration/deployment tool (Jenkins, CircleCI, AWS CodeDeploy, etc.)
- Proficiency with relational and non-relational databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL/Aurora, and Amazon Redshift.
- Knowledge and experience with central logging/search systems, we use the ELK stack (ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana).
- Experience with networking monitoring tools (Cacti, monit, MRTG, Nagios, PagerDuty, Zenoss, etc.)
- Previous experience supporting at least one of the following configuration management systems (Ansible, cfengine, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Knowledge of network and security fundamentals including transport layer protocols (TCP/IP) as well as common application layer protocols (e.g. DNS, FTP, SMTP, etc.) and firewalls.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Required SkillsDevOps Engineer, CloudOps (AWS), Linux/Unix administration, Scripting Skills: Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, or PHP, Containerization Tools (Docker/Rocket/Kubernetes), CI/CD tools (Jenkins/CircleCI/AWS CodeDeploy), SecOps (Web Security), The ELK stack (ElasticSearch/LogStash/Kibana), Configuration Management (ansible/cfengine/Chef), Relation/Non-Relation DB (PostgreSQL/MongDB/MySQL)
If you are a good fit for the DevOps Engineer position, and have a background that includes:
DevOps Engineer, CloudOps (AWS), Linux/Unix administration, Scripting Skills: Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, or PHP, Containerization Tools (Docker/Rocket/Kubernetes), CI/CD tools (Jenkins/CircleCI/AWS CodeDeploy), SecOps (Web Security), The ELK stack (ElasticSearch/LogStash/Kibana), Configuration Management (ansible/cfengine/Chef), Relation/Non-Relation DB (PostgreSQL/MongDB/MySQL) and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.