|Location||Sandy Springs, GA|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2018|
Looking for DevOps Engineers who have architected, design and implemented DevOps Solutions. Emphasis is on strong sys admin and scripting skills. Need hands on experience with build automation and configuration automation.
Responsible for advancing the automated continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI-CD) pipeline. Develops solutions to effectively monitor the overall health of applications, improve resiliency and ensure security. Also provides technical mentoring and leadership to less experienced engineers. Considered to have an expert level of knowledge and proficiency with Development Operations practices and technologies.
- Build, maintain, and enhance automated CI
-CD pipeline for virtualized and private cloud infrastructures
- Define, manage, and enforce DevOps best practices and standards
- Mentor mid and associate level DevOps Engineers
- Assist DevOps team to design, build, and maintain secure, resilient, and scalable architecture
- Standardize and automate configuration management
- Advance database deployment automation by adopting best practices and tools
- Identify and troubleshoot performance & security deficiencies across a variety of platforms and application stacks. Analyze root cause and implement preventative measures to avoid recurrence
- Work with Engineering and IT Operations teams to triage and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Coordinate with QA Engineering team to integrate automated testing framework into CI-CD pipeline
- Develop and automate application monitoring and alerting and use diagnostics to implement change
- Support technology audits and take corrective action as needed
- Administer multiple Git repositories in Bitbucket and execute migrations from other version control systems such as SVN and TFS
- Provide release support including outside of normal business hours
- Communicate with various audiences to drive DevOps transformation within the organization
Top Skills Needed:
1. Systems Administration/Engineering experience with Linux and/or Windows (Currently on CentOS 5/6 going to RHEL 7 and windows 2012/2016. Deluxe supports apps both on windows and Linux platforms)
2. Strong scripting- language agnostic. Looking for someone with practical coding experience (Bash, Python, powershell)
3. hands on experience with Build Automation Tools like Jenkins or similar CI automation tool (circle CI, Travis, Bamboo etc.) and Configuration Automation Management Toolls(Ansible is what they use but products like Chef, Puppet or Salt are ok)
nice to have: Docker- They don't current have it but moving to implement this year (required for Sr. not for Mid)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.