|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
Kforce is working with a growing technology firm located in New York, New York (NY). Do you like to work in small teams? Are you passionate about tackling newer projects and value companies with excellent retention? If yes, please read further!
The DevOps Engineer will help to manage the technical infrastructure and provide DevOps expertise for our leading products. The DevOps Engineer will have at least 2-4 years of work experience and some knowledge of Docker, Amazon Web Services and Linux operating systems would be helpful. This includes system configuration and performance tuning, scripting, automation, monitoring, troubleshooting in a 24/7 production environment, and network support. A successful applicant will be a self-starter and detail-oriented.
- Provide DevOps support for products and releases
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features and services
- Develop custom tools and automation scripts as necessary
- Manage Containers using Docker and Kubernetes
- Manage build pipelines with platforms like Jenkins
- Design and configure systems and networks
- Monitor infrastructure stability and performance
- Scale infrastructure to meet demand
- Troubleshoot infrastructure
- Ensure system and network security
- Document system design and procedures