|Date Posted||April 14, 2018|
We are looking for frontrunners in the field of DevOps. You may have a Software Development background, an Operations background, or you were raised in a DevOps culture from the start of your career. The field of DevOps covers a wide range of organizational design, process design, and information technology engineering.
- You live and breathe the DevOps/Continuous Delivery mindset and culture and will passionately evangelize and mentor client teams to shift their mindset and thinking.
- You write code and will roll up your sleeves to pair program with software developers when needed. Let us know what your favorite language is: Python, Golang, Ruby, Shell Script or something else?
- You are intimately familiar with leading open source frameworks and tools and can work with software development and operations teams to enable DevOps automation ranging from Git, Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Selenium, xUnit, and others
- Innovating and extending LEAN framework, Agile and DevOps Methodologies customized to specific client context to help them operationalize a new way of working at scale
- Lead day-to-day pilot team implementations with clients and provide a diverse set of Agile and DevOps coaching services ranging from project management, requirements, design, development, testing, environment management, change and release, and support
- Databases: MySQL, InfluxDB, Cassandra
- Engineering tools: Ansible, Puppet, Bootstrap, Jenkins, Github
- Runtime: Docker, Kubernetes, Angular, Prometheus, Elasticsearch
- Clouds: OpenStack, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Google