|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
Jefferson Frank are working with an exciting consultancy that are looking to on board an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer for a large scale Financial Services end client.
Working with an experienced tech team you will play a pivotal role and be experience with the following:
- Broad experience of AWS, working across many services. AWS Infrastructure
- Config/Management Skills
- AWS Lambda, building IaC using tools such as Terraform
- AWS Compute: EC2, Auto-scaling, ELB, RDS, ECR, ECSFargate
- AWS Networking (DNS, DirectConnect/TGW, VPC, VPC endpoint/private link)
- AWSCloudwatch, CloudTrail
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Practical understanding of DevOps practises and Agile working techniques
- Good understanding of Windows operating systems and Proxies
- Proficient experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, GitHub, Docker
- Security as a fundamental aspect of delivering solutions and know what it takes to do so in an AWS context
This role is Inside of IR35 for 6 months initially but very likely to extend long term.
Please apply or feel free to get in touch directly to discuss further: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]