|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Saint Paul, MN|
- Analyze current TFS environment including its configuration and project lifecycle management design.
- Meet with key stakeholders identified by client - to gain an understanding of environment and business processes to determine requirements.
- Upon consultation with key stakeholders and analysis of the current TFS environment, a documented final approach to the client DevOps Ecosystem is to be produced and approved by key stakeholders.
- Based on the analysis for the current TFS environment and input from key stakeholders, determine the final approach for migrating to the client's DevOps ecosystem.
- Design the structure and configuration within the client's DevOps ecosystem.
- A design document for the structure and configuration of client's instance in the client DevOps ecosystem is to be produced and approved by key stakeholders.
- Plan, test, and verify the process of moving data to the client's DevOps ecosystem.
- A process for planning, testing and verifying the data migration is to be documented and approved by key stakeholders.
- Migrate all repositories successfully from Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) to the client's DevOps ecosystem.
- Migrate all projects' data successfully from TFS to Azure DevOps Services, including project backlog items, tasks, queries, and linkages.
- Preserve the change history of the source controlled items and projects' work items. Preserve the linkages between the changesets and the associated work items.
- Document the design and structure of client's usage of the client's DevOps ecosystem.
- Develop and document procedures for working with Azure boards from the perspective of the key stakeholders.
- Develop and document procedures for working with the new repositories from the perspective of the of the key stakeholders.
- Develop, document, and implement CI/CD pipelines for various application types.
- Research the implementation of the Veracode continuous scanning with the new r epositories and ensure that existing manual solution works with the new repositories.
- Provide knowledge transfer.
- Four (4) years' experience in Microsoft TFS administration.
- Four (4) years' experience in Azure DevOps Services administration.
- Two (2) years' experience in Azure roles administration.
- Three or more projects demonstrating moving TFS data to Azure DevOps Services
- Two or more years' experience configuring CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps Services.
Hourly W2 pay rate $80.00-$90.00
We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client. Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
Behavioral Health Platform
Medical, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Account
Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.