|Published||September 15, 2022|
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
DevOps Engineer - Remote - £65k
Do you have DevOps or software developer experience, and are you seeking a new remote role? Nigel Frank International is helping a software consultancy recruit a full-time Azure DevOps Developer, and the role comes with a salary of £65k and an attractive benefits package.
In this DevOps role, you will be working in cross-functional teams with the company's clients, supporting the delivery of their initiatives.
In your first few weeks in this Azure DevOps Engineer role, you can expect to:
• Contribute to design, development and operations of internal applications
• Advocate best practices in software development, including XP (TDD), agility, DevOps and CI/CD
• Help grow the company by contributing to ongoing recruitment efforts
• Mentor TDS staff, growing their technical and consultancy skills
To succeed in this remote role, you will need at least 3 years of professional experience working in an Azure cloud technology environment, with experience building and operating applications within this space. You will also require the following technologies:
• Containerisation and orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
• An infrastructure as code tool such as Terraform, CloudFormation
• An understanding of a cloud provider's IAM architecture and its security implications.
In addition to a salary of £65,000, you will enjoy company benefits including contributory pension scheme, development opportunities, discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare and Macbook/equipment provided.
To apply for this remote Azure DevOps Engineer job, please contact Nigel Frank International today.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.