|Published||November 19, 2023|
|Location||Saint Paul, MN|
* Analyze current TFS environment including its configuration and project lifecycle management design.
* Meet with key stakeholders - identified by Client - to gain an understanding of environment and business processes to determine requirements.
* Upon consultation with key stakeholders and analysis of the current TFS environment, a documented final approach to the State DevOps Ecosystem is to be produced and approved by key stakeholders.
* Based on the analysis for the current TFS environment and input from key stakeholders, determine the final approach for migrating to the State's DevOps ecosystem.
* Design the structure and configuration within the State's DevOps ecosystem.
* A design document for the structure and configuration of Client's instance in the State DevOps ecosystem is to be produced and approved by key stakeholders.
* Plan, test, and verify the process of moving data to the State's DevOps ecosystem.
* A process for planning, testing and verifying the data migration is to be documented and approved by key stakeholders.
* Migrate all repositories successfully from Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) to the State's DevOps ecosystem.
* Migrate all projects' data successfully from TFS to Azure DevOps Services, including project backlog items, tasks, queries, and linkages.
* Preserve the change history of the source-controlled items and projects' work items.
* Preserve the linkages between the changesets and the associated work items.
* Document the design and structure of Client's usage of the State's DevOps ecosystem.
* Develop and document procedures for working with Azure boards from the perspective of the key stakeholders.
* Develop and document procedures for working with the new repositories from the perspective of the of the key stakeholders.
* Develop, document, and implement CI/CD pipelines for various application types.
* Research the implementation of the Veracode continuous scanning with the new repositories and ensure that existing manual solution works with the new repositories.
* Provide knowledge transfer.
* Four (4) years' experience in Microsoft TFS administration.
* Four (4) years' experience in Azure DevOps Services administration.
* Two (2) years' experience in Azure roles administration.
* Three or more projects demonstrating moving TFS data to Azure DevOps Services
* Two or more years' experience configuring CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps Services.