|Published||May 11, 2022|
|Location||Lemon Grove, CA|
The Cloud and DevOps Engineer will be part of the IPTS Infrastructure and Operations team. This team work closely with software development, infrastructure engineering, solution architects, and database teams in order to automate configuration and deployment of Azure infrastructure and application packages. This role will also perform release management using Azure DevOps tool and be able to troubleshoot deployed web applications. This individual must continue to look for opportunities on how the team can deliver modern standards in a more efficient manner.
The Cloud and DevOps Engineer position responsibilities include but is not limited to :
- Champion the creation and management of the Build/Release continuous integration and deployment.
- Automate Azure infrastructure configuration and deployments.
- Improve existing build and release processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoot application deployment issues.
- Troubleshoot Azure native service implementation issues.
- Support cloud servers and services by applying network configuration changes, security configurations, server patching, backup, and other resource customizations.
- Establish and configure Azure network resources and services
- Setup, configure, and support web services.
- Monitor Azure native and IaaS resources.
- Support IPTS production applications.