|Published||November 20, 2023|
Our Interclypse customer is seeking to Enhance Cloud engineering practice by automating manual business and information technology processes in Amazon Web Services (AWS) with common Infrastructure as Code (IaC) services such as CloudFormation, CodePipeline, SSM Automation Documents, Config Rules. As a part of a team, this role provides a wide variety of functions, with emphasis on building, maintaining, and refining a full stack, centralized DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
The Interclypse difference is our emphasis on employee growth and development through continuous learning, mentorship, and empowerment. Interclypse employees grow in a positive cultivating work environment with endless career opportunities. Let Interclypse empower you by putting you in the driver's seat of your career.
- Provides ongoing systems administration, technical support, upgrades, and troubleshooting services.
- Provide full coverage for Linux or Unix system administration functions to support the DevOps tool sets.
- Install, configure, support, and maintain middleware (e.g., JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, etc.) to support the DevOps tool sets.
- Works closely with application and product teams in understanding their specific automation requirements and implement with them an optimal CICD pipeline.
- Write unit tests and integration tests to validate infrastructure code.
- Identify engineering defects in the existing code base and constantly improve the code quality.
- Maintain configuration and support documentation.
- Manage assigned project components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Develop, through programming and scripting, automation to further expand and refine the DevOps tool sets.
- Work closely with the software development teams in defining their DevOps CICD pipeline and processes and implement and configure the DevOps tools with them.
- Incorporate AWS native cloud services and features to enhance the performance and resilience of the DevOps tools and infrastructure.
- Contribute and collaborate to design, document, and publish DevOps and cloud standards, principles, guidelines and best practices.
- Seek opportunities to increase the business value of the DevOps tool chain through research and investigation, application team input, automation options, POCs, etc.
- Proactively stays abreast of new AWS offerings and services Transform development processes for existing applications into a continuous integration, continuous delivery driven software development lifecycle
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience
- Experience building CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small-scale systems
- Proven experience in Serverless Architecture, Containers orchestration tools like OpenShift, EKS, Docker Swarm, ECS, Kubernetes, developing Cloud Formation Templates, knowledge of SAM templates preferred and/or Terraform Design
- Develop and integrate highly complex DevOps pipelines, including build automation, CICD, Infrastructure as Code, security, monitoring, logging, and alerting Experience in provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of version control systems (Git), build tools and continuous integration tools (CloudBees, Jenkins)
- Proficient with application build and release processes and DevOps
- Experience with both Linux or Unix environments
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field
- Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education
Why You Might Like This Job:
- You're tired of working for a massive organization.
- You want to work for an established company that values your stable career.
- You want to work with a team who loves their job and making cool stuff.
- You want to be part of a team focused on making a positive impact.
- You want to grow your skills in management or work toward becoming an expert.
- You want to have the option for career mentorship, both in technology and in business.
- You value a company with a strong culture of growth and support.
- 248 hours / 31 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) for vacation, holidays, and illnesses.
- Unlimited 401K match up to 8% of your salary up to the federal maximum
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance: Premium is 100% company paid (contact us for specific plan details)
- Health Savings Account (HSA): Interclypse contributes $1,500 for individuals and $3,000 for families
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance with orthodontics coverage
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Disability: Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Educational support: reimbursement up to the federal max of $5,250
- Maternity/Paternity Leave: 40 hours
- Bereavement Leave: 24 hours
- Military Reserve Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Company apparel: $200 for company apparel each year
- Social events: Holiday Party, Spring Picnic, Fall Picnic, happy hours, and more
Interclypse isn't your typical company. We strive to have a positive & transformational impact on our community, our industry, and individuals. We keep this focus through our motto: "Doing What is Right". Apply today to see how you can join our winning team and start down the career path that's right for you!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Interclypse is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.