|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
DevOps Administrator II
What You'll Do
- Be part of the DevOps team to champion a culture of automation, collaboration, innovation, and learning.
- Conduct code reviews, automated builds, database migrations, security scanning, and integration/regression testing.
- Collaborate with teams to design and implement and troubleshoot pipeline stages that meet business objectives.
- Build capabilities that will ensure quality and facilitate the rapid, secure, reliable deployment of applications to internal, hybrid-cloud and cloud environments.
- Collaborate with team members and business users to clarify requirements and confirm design/implementation.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements of existing systems.
- Collaborate with others to evangelize the DevOps culture, including representing DevOps principles and platform capabilities to all levels of the company.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- Related Bachelor’s and 5 or more years of related experience; or HS Diploma and 11 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and collaborative skills.
- Interest in learning new skills and keeping pace with changing technologies.
- A passion for DevOps tools and culture .
Required Skills in one or more of the following:
- GitLab and Atlassian stacks.
- Containerization with Docker or Podman.
- System Administration and/or Software Developer experience.
- Experience with source control automation.
- Git source control and branching strategies.
- Scripting specifically around configuration and automation with PowerShell, Bash, Python, or equivalent languages.
- Building Continuous Integration pipelines.
- Dev/Ops CI/CD processes.
- Developing tools and/or automation frameworks.