|Published||September 18, 2022|
Act as the Lead Point of Contact with internal Dev Teams as well as THE DevOps face to Customers.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: James Boyd
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $170,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
At our core, we are an Information technology consulting and services company with a proven track record of solving business challenges with our unique, industry-based consultative approach.
As a global business and technology solutions provider, we help clients modernize their businesses through Digital Transformation.
Endorsed by industry experts and the media alike, this company has consistently been recognized for its phenomenal growth and technology prowess in the highly competitive IT services industry. It is both a great honor and a special gratification to be acknowledged with awards for doing the work we love.
Why join us?
- Highly Competitive Base Salary - we want top talent and will pay to get it!
- Generous benefits
- Numerous other incentives
- Accelerated Career Growth!
The DevOps Architect is a leader with extensive automation and programming experience throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC), servicing multiple teams or organizations. A successful DevOps Architect has technical depth across the full DevOps spectrum along with leading and evangelizing transformations and driving innovation.
You will also have strong presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, intuitive skills with the ability to work efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments
- Conduct presales, presentations, and statement of work write-ups
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
- Hands on architect and modernizing customer applications to be cloud optimized
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development, and infrastructure teams
- Providing deep software architecture knowledge with respect cloud architecture and design patterns
- Advising and implementing Cloud best practices
- Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
- Agile software development and DevOps
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services
- Write application deployment automation using industry-standard deployment and configuration tools
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments
- Bachelor’s degree or 10+ years of professional experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience of programming in languages such as Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language
- Strong presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills
- Experience with architecting and automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools
- Experience architecting cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, Splunk, ElastiSearch, and Kibana
- Experience implementing and designing cloud native security concepts, SAST, DAST, DevSecOps or MLOps.
- Azure or AWS DevOps certification(s)
- Ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements, preferably from a professional services organization or similar
- Kubernetes, Docker (Nomad a plus)
- Linux Administration
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.