|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
The Dev-Ops Architect is a key role within the digital transformation, aiding teams across the organization transition to DevOps culture and tooling though the creation of blueprint design, architecture and ongoing delivery of the DevOps technology components. As part of this transformation, we are establishing relevant processes, tooling and technology, including cloud-based infrastructure and Product-engineering Dev-Ops teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owns and responsible for the architecture of all DevOps tools and services.
- Build blueprint designs for tooling extensions and service wrappers.
- Product manager for the DevOps tool suite (including functional / non-functional aspects and the ongoing management of technical debt).
- Develop and establish an internal open source model for scaled development.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- Serve as a thought leader and SME for DevOps industry trends, new and existing technology offerings, and architectural concepts.
- Participate in cross company architect communities supporting wider design discussions to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices.
- Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals and the Valley developer community on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.