|Published||November 18, 2023|
Candidate MUST be comfortable
getting in the weeds with their team - this role is not so much "telling" the
developers what to do, but SHOWING.
• Influences mindsets to adopt an Agile/DevOps culture, including collaboration practices, through training and coaching
• Ability to create and develop curriculum at a team and enterprise level
• Responsible for helping the enterprise and teams solve their most complex and interesting business and technical challenges, by coaching and mentoring assigned teams and being the go-to experts on DevOps and Agile methods and best practices for the enterprise.
• Serves as the go-to expert on Product, Agile, and DevOps practices, methods, culture and collaboration and challenges team members to use a disciplined approach to their work
• Ability to educates assigned teams on the best use of DevOps tools with hands-on experience, advises on build and deployment processes to ensure best practices, and helps drive toward platform automation
• Delivers training programs that aligns with Enterprise Transformation strategic direction for Product and DevOps Transformation strategic direction
• Recognizes and addresses organizational and team-level challenges
• Partners with other specialty coaches (Product, Agile, DevOps) to deliver a complete solution for a team's challenges
• Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems
• Experience in facilitating large and small audiences
• Strong communication skills
Java, Agile methodology, Jira, Devops
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
• 8 years of progressive broad-based software engineering and/or DevOps experience
• 8 years of experience implementing and operating DevOps tools/platforms across some part of the development lifecycle. These could include but may not be limited to GitHub, Kubernetes, Azure, GitHub Actions, and Test Automation tools
• 3 years of leadership experience
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
• 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and using end to end Continuous Delivery pipelines
Skiltrek is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US.
At Skiltrek, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances,
be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
Skiltrek is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender,
race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.
Skiltrek is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.