|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
Our client, a leader in their industry, has an excellent opportunity available for a DevOps Coach to work on a Full-Time Permanent position in Midtown Atlanta, GA. The Salary is $130K – 145K + 17.5% yearly bonus. The DevOps Coach will work in a strategic role (not hands-on) working to help this company adopt DevOps. The work will be focused on DevOps strategy, mentoring, training, tool selection, communication, championing DevOps in the organization, and designing DevOps best practices.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Coach:
● Guide and mentor teams through a corporate DevOps enablement spanning 3000 application (current 5% adoption right now)
● Guide/mentor teams through DevOps, define tech stacks and work with leaders in IT and Business to evolve DevOps.
● Establish DevOps strategy, standards, tech stacks, core DevOps best practices, platforms, training, communication, and leadership
● Lead instructor training in DevOps Best practices
● The initial focus will be on CI/CD pipeline development including branching and merging. Then the focus will be moving to the cloud.
Requirements for the DevOps Coach:
● Experience enabling DevOps teams, mentoring, selecting CI/CD tools, and DevOps strategy
● Practical experience – has through pains of getting pipelines built
● DevOps background – CI/CD
● Lean and Agile flow knowledge is mandatory
● In-depth knowledge of engineering best practices
● Ability to communicate effectively, concisely and to non-technical individuals
● Able to articulate impediments and offering approaches for remedy.
Please send your MS Word resume to Ben Crosby at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 770-399-4508 for immediate consideration.
Tech Stack: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Vagrant, Virtual Box, Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, App Dynamics/New Relic, CI/CD, Atlassian Stack, Jira, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Xorstack, Jenkins, OpenShift
Job #: 321978
Why Choose Eliassen Group?
Working as an Eliassen Group contractor gives you exceptional benefits! Our consultants receive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and prescription drug coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA. We also offer a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with matching, direct deposit, weekly payment, and a $1000 referral bonus plan. Eliassen Group also has a Consultant Advocacy Program with specialized consultant care professionals dedicated to serving you once you start working with us. We are currently achieving “World Class” Net Promoter Score Status and are one of Inc. Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work. Locally, Atlanta Business Chronicle has also rated us One of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta in 2017. We have over 300 clients in 22 offices and have access to the best companies and most sought-after IT career and consulting opportunities in America. Apply with Eliassen Group today to see how we can serve you!