|Date Posted||November 30, 2019|
The UK's market-leading consultancy in Microsoft Azure based data platforms are actively recruiting a DevOps Data Engineer (DataOps) amidst rapid growth and success.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced DevOps Data Engineer to get involved in the operational running of enterprise-scale Microsoft Azure data and Business Intelligence solutions.
You will be joining their Managed Services Practice, whilst also getting involved with their Client Delivery Practice to ensure smooth delivery of their data platforms. You will be based in their London or Godalming office, and will occasionally travel to client site.
- Define DevOps best practices
- Involvement with DevOps of Azure Data Platform solutions - regular delivery of continual enhancements and improvements
- Involvement with incident resolution, deployments, patches, upgrades, and reliability and performance improvements
- Development of automation where possible to create self-healing platforms, allowing for ongoing innovation
Skills / Experience:
- Strong understanding of SQL and C#; strong understanding of database design and ETL solutions
- Experience working in a DevOps environment - in areas such as Continuous Deployment/Continuous Integration (CI/CD); Automation in PowerShell; Setting up monitoring/Alerts
- Hands-on Azure experience - in areas such as Azure Data Factory; Azure Data Lake Store; Azure Databricks; Azure SQL; Azure Data Warehouse
- Experience with Power BI and wider Power Platform
- Experience across the full MS Business Intelligence Stack - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Salary of £65-75k
- Performance-related bonus
- 5% matched pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (with option to buy additional 5)
- Private medical care
- Microsoft certification training
- Travel expenses outside of regular commute
To discuss this exciting opportunity further or for your application to be fast-tracked, please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].