|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
DEVOPS ENGINEER (ELASTICSEARCH):
The Select Group is looking for a DevOps Engineer for one of our leading telecommunication clients. This is going to be a long-term contract, offering the luxury of working fully remote! We are looking for someone with a strong background in Elasticsearch.
DEVOPS ENGINEER (ELASTICSEARCH) REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years Elasticsearch experience and engineering/administration in Linux environment
- 2+ years of experience maintaining/configuring/supporting cloud platforms
- 2+ years of experience with scripting ideally Python background
- 2+ years of experience using an automation/orchestration solution such as Ansible
DEVOPS ENGINEER (ELASTICSEARCH) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Join a rapidly growing Elasticsearch practice, utilizing Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana/Beats (The Elastic Stack) technology to support important workloads across the company
- 75% customer support/pulling information for customer request, 25% Ops and development work
- Engage with internal DevOps teams to assist with data indexing, log aggregation, and visualization of indexed data.
- Contribute to the full SDLC of Elasticsearch services from troubleshooting, deployment, upgrades, and other related reporting and operational tasks.