|Location||Juno Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a DevOps Engineer in Juno Beach, Florida (FL).
- Perform build and configuration management
- Collaborate with development team leads and AWS-Cloud platform admins to design and implement CICD pipelines using Jenkins with products like Talend, Dockerised apps, Hadoop, Attunity, Streamsets, etc.
- Design and develop AWS CloudFormation templates
- Evaluate cloud-based DevOps managed solutions AWS cloud services
- Collaborate with teams to reduce the severity and frequency of release failures
- Ensure to improve the mean time to recovery of any deployment
- Implement Jenkins projects to build based on source repository check-in events
- Install and configure Maven, Nexus to integrate with Jenkins and manage Jenkins administration for the EDP team in collaboration with the enterprise DevOps team
- Integrate automated testing with CICD Pipelines
- Maintain commitment to goals in the face of obstacles and works persistently to deliver required business results
- Coach Agile team members on DevOps processes to develop T-shaped skillsets
- Be an evangelist for automation and CICD processes