|Date Posted||July 16, 2021|
Hope you are doing great!
Please find the Job Description below. If you are okay with job description, please share your Updated Resume or give me a call on 201 297-9315 .
I apologize if the job is not of your interest, however I will highly appreciate if you can refer somebody suitable for this position.
Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Remote to start - Clearwater, FL
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire
Interview: Phone & Skype
Work Auth: USC Only
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Clearwater, FL (Mostly remote, but must live within 3 hours of location)
Term: 6-month contract to hire
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/integration infrastructure.
- Source Control Management/Documentation.
- Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes for multiple environments.
- Write build and deployment scripts.
- Support CI/CD tools integration, operations, change management, and maintenance.
- Support full automation of CI testing, supporting policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations work of developers.
- Train and support developers from source control through build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment based on tools usage and policies/standards.
- Enable successful release management by moving code from Development and Testing environments to Staging and Production.
- Proficient with Source Control Management best practices, automation tools
- Expertise with build automation tools, specifically Jenkins
- Knowledge of source code control management systems and configuration management (Git and Rational preferred)
- Experience with: Build time dependency management (Maven, Ivy), Unit testing and code coverage tools (JUnit)
- Functional test automation techniques and tools (Selenium, Fortify, JMeter etc.)
- Experience with Open-Source Repository Manager (NPM, Sinopia)
- Proficient with Linux and creating Virtual Machines (Vagrant)
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments
- Prior DevOps, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Tomcat and Virtual environment experience
- Experience with content management and issue tracking (CA Rally or Atlassian tool suite)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline + 5 years of relevant experience – REQUIRED.
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Voto Consulting LLC, 1549 Finnegan Lane, 2nd Floor, Suite B, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Phone #: +1 201 297 1611 Ext: 143
Hangout: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.