|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
Experis - A Manpower Group is engaged with one of the leading Data Technology Organization. We are looking to help our client to identify DevOps Engineer to work with them on fulltime basis.
It's a Full Time Opportunity based out of New York. Great company to work with!!
Below is the summary of the role:
Job Title: - DevOps Engineer
Location: - New York
Job Type: - Full Time Permanent role
Client is looking for a DevOps Analyst to join their team responsible for end-to-end support of our growing company. While working with Product & Engineering departments on projects ranging from managing software deployments, maintaining system wide services across our platform, to directly interfacing with customers, this role is a dynamic one, perfect for a customer-focused engineer looking to make an impact both internally & externally.
As our DevOps Analyst, you will conduct & lead deployments of our software, develop solutions across a range of technical issues, and design processes to continuously improve our product & customer experience along the way
- Product deployment in managed service accounts and help customer deploy our product
- Maintain stage, demo, and prod environments
- Act as the first line of support to our customers, interfacing with customers, product management, and engineering to resolve issue
- Deliver clear, timely, customer communications on issues, product enhancements, releases, and other customer-impacting matters
- Develop user and technical documentation, including FAQs, to support customers in using and operating our technology platform
- Train customers and new employees to succeed on the client platform
- Advocate for Customer Success throughout the organization
- Grow into a Subject Matter Expert in emerging and market-leading technologies
- Articulate platform solutions to a mixed skillset of end-users
- Inform use cases for engineering improvements based on quantitative and qualitative data gather from interfacing with customer end-users of our platform
- 5+ years of experience managing high-performing IT functions or commensurate experience
- A Computer Science, Engineering, or related bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Scripting language experience such as Bash.
- Proficient in linux/Unix.
- Experience in SQL or NoSQL database
- Experience in AWS (and other cloud technologies) and distributed systems
- Debugging skills with Terraform or any Infrastructure as a Code tool.
- Knowledge of Devops tools and terminology.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Kafka, REST APIs