|Date Posted||November 20, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a DevOps Engineer in Framers Branch, TX.
As a DevOps Engineer you will have the responsible to deliver fully automated end-to-end CI/CD pipeline processes spanning integration, automated tests, and software quality metrics along with zero downtime feature-driven deployments. Additionally, you will be responsible to implement and utilize monitoring and alerting infrastructure capabilities that provide insight into runtime of systems and applications along with information to enable rapid problem detection and remediation. The DevOps engineer will deliver solutions to support our entire AWS stack which spans CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda, Aurora Serverless, RDS, VPN, SNS, Cognito, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CodePipeline, SAM, etc.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- DevOps Engineer will design, implement, and maintain highly available infrastructure on AWS
- Develop effective tooling to accelerate deploy and release management
- Proactively ensure system and infrastructure confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Write scripts to automate common tasks, infrastructure configurations & deployments, and application deployments across all environments
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- DevOps Engineers build effective logging, monitoring, alerts, and metrics for production services
- Build effective DevOps services, pipelines, processes, and tooling for end-to-end automation