|Published||May 12, 2022|
REMOTE DevOps Engineer for Amazing, Global Store!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon Brown
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $170,000 - $190,000 per year
A bit about us:
We’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust us to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a DevOps Ninja! If you have a strong passion for building next-generation DevOps Platforms in SaaS at scale, you should strongly consider joining us.
As a Senior DevOps engineer, you will lead large scale cross team efforts and work closely with R&D architects in order to provide the best DevOps angles for SaaS solutions.
Why join us?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- PTO & Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Company Swag Store Discount
- Growth Opportunities
- Fast-Paced, Eco-Friendly Industry
- Socially Responsible Business
- Helping People & Saving the Planet IS Your Day Job!
What You'll Do:
- Works with infrastructure, architecture, testing, developers, and product owners to support new initiatives and maintain operational needs
- Manages a continuous improvement pipeline to fully automate deployment of the highly available, mission-critical platform that supports our product
- Works with teams to manage and deploy systems in cloud and on-prem environments, helps to develop and implement cloud strategies
- Develops and automates standard operating procedures around common failure scenarios
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues in our production, test, and development environments
- Designs, manages, and maintains tools to automate operational processes5+ years working in DevOps related roles
What You Need To Apply:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Strong experience of container technologies and workload orchestration platforms including Kubernetes
- Strong working experience working with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience in Linux, preferably with RedHat / CentOS
- Solid understanding of interpreted languages such as Perl, Bash, Ruby, Python, Go, etc.
- Experience in automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet; Ansible strongly preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining IaC using Terraform, Vault and Consul
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores, such as Oracle, Postgres, and MongoDB
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware
- Experience with monitoring applications using tools such as Prometheus and Grafana, AppDynamics a plus
- Strong working experience on CI tools such as Teamcity, Github and Jenkins
- Familiar with maintaining, deploying, and troubleshooting applications written in various languages such as Ruby, Java, and Go
- Exhibits architect-level troubleshooting and problem resolution skills with a 'can do!' attitude and a passion for technology
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and development processes
- Ability to maintain discretion related to all confidential/sensitive company and customer information
- Stays up-to-date on relevant technologies, understands trends and opportunities to ensure we are using the best possible techniques and tools
- Ability to bring new ideas to help improve overall efficiency
- Based in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area
- Must be at least 18 years of age
So if you're a DevOps Engineer seeking an awesome role please send your resume today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.