|Published||May 13, 2022|
Kforce has a client in Doral, FL that is seeking a DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer will assist team members in the development and maintenance of tooling for integration testing, performance testing, security testing, as well as source control systems. This will include working in CI systems like Azure DevOps, Team City and orchestration tools like Octopus.
- The DevOps Engineer will develop and maintain tooling and environments for test and production environments. Ensure operational readiness and stability as well as performance tooling, CI systems, source control, etc.
- Automate repetitive tasks in the Software development lifecycle
- Monitor production systems and setup dashboards and automated alerts based on established thresholds and machine learning algorithms
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will keep up to date with advances in software development methodologies and technologies, with a particular focus on CI/CD frameworks
- Communicate effectively and persuasively with management and peers