|Published||September 12, 2022|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a DevOps Engineer to work in Fidelity\u00E2\u20AC\u2122s Charitable group in Durham, NC!
The Fidelity Charitable Giving Marketplace team is looking for a highly motivated individual to provide DevOps Engineering services to the team. In this role you will be responsible for developing and running CI/CD pipelines, AWS cloud infrastructure, Security, Compliance, Release & Risk Management. You will work with the software development team to provide them the tools to develop, test, and release high quality software in a securely and efficiently.
The Expertise You Have
A Passion for DevOps culture, new technologies, practices, and ways of working
- Strong software engineering experience
- Strong Linux administration and Scripting (BASH) experience
- Hands on experience with container technologies (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Hands on experience in cloud application deployment automation patterns and various scripting languages
- Hands on experience developing platform automation, experience with DevSecOps technologies like BitBucket, Artifactory, Concourse, Jenkins, and Veracode
- Hands on experience working with and maintaining Continuous delivery / Deployment technologies
- Solid understanding of SSDLC and Agile standard methodologies
- Hands on experience with AWS Cloud, including CloudFormation, ECS, EKS, EC2, Security/VPC, IAM, RDS (Aurora).
- Excellent presentation, documentation, communication and influencing skills, as well as skills which present/influence technology direction in business context to the partners
The Skills You Bring
You have experience supporting applications on cloud such as AWS for 3\u002B years
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for microservices using Jenkins & Concourse.
- You seek out opportunities to evaluate and adopt new tools and continually improve existing automation and release processes
- Experience using blue/green deployments and maintaining availability during installs
- Experience with monitoring tools like Datadog to identify issues in deployed environments. Troubleshoot and debug these issues to facilitate resolution in code and infrastructure.
- You are motivated and have strong time management skills.
- You are open to direction and following agreed upon standards; yet are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy experimenting, developing, and presenting alternatives
- You are creative and enjoy collaborating to tackle complex problems, providing technical expertise to development, QA, and operations teams to implement DevOps strategies.
COVID work policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will be moved to our dynamic working approach. You\u00E2\u20AC\u2122ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working \u00E2\u20AC\u201C Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you\u00E2\u20AC\u2122ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person \u00E2\u20AC\u201C face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at HR@ ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.