|Published||September 12, 2022|
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
DevOps Engineer- £65,000
Location: (Hybrid) Newcastle
We're searching for DevOps Engineers with 3+ years experience in the cloud technology environment. We're looking for someone that has strong experience with building and operating application within the cloud technology space. As well someone who enjoys using the latest technologies across all aspects of their career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with a team of Cloud technology specialist.
- Taking part in design, development and operations of internal applications.
- Promoting values of the company.
- Actively work with the client team.
- Promoting software development best practises such as XP (TDD), agility, DevOps, and CI/CD.
- Contributing to our continuing recruitment efforts to help company grow.
- Being a technologist who is eager to learn new things and is inquisitive.
- Mentoring employees.
- Actively taking part in internal system and product development
Skills & Qualifications
- Relent experience with containerisation and orchestration technologies
- Infrastructure as code tools.
- DevOps programming language
- Knowledge on Cloud provider's IAM architecture, with security implication
- Experience with Secrets Management tools
- Experience with Delivery pipelines
- Experience logging and monitoring stacks
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Competitive salary
- Flexing hours and remote work
- Pension schemes
- Health care
- Equipment's provided
- Frequent social events and activities
Please contact me if you're interested