|Published||November 17, 2023|
This is a HYBRID role - must be able to commute to Ramsey NJ office
At Konica Minolta Business Solutions, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience, we're looking for a DevOps engineer who can be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and managing our CI/CD pipelines.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in software engineering and will work with developers and engineers to ensure that software development follows established processes and works as intended.
As an expert DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for automating end-to-end DevOps practice for critically meaningful applications developed using the Java spring framework.
Your role includes collaborating with the engineering, product, and support teams to understand automation requirements and be accountable for delivering end-to-end automation to deploy applications in Cloud Build. You will also be responsible for crafting observability dashboards, setting up alerts, and continuously improving our DevOps practice.
- Assessing current systems and processes, and developing ways to improve them
- Troubleshoot and deploy updates and fixes to cloud infrastructure and applications
- Implement various development, testing, and automation tools, as well as IT infrastructure
- Set up necessary tools and infrastructure to support development and operations
- Define and establish development, testing, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations
- Build tools and solutions to reduce errors and enhance the overall customer experience
Perform root cause analysis of production errors and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts and automation tools to streamline processes and improve efficiency
- Promote and implement automated processes wherever feasible
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
At least 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- At least 3 years of experience in public Cloud Infrastructure (Azure/AWS / GCP) and Linux
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-a-code (Terraform / CloudFormation etc)
- At least 2+ years of experience in modern CI tool (Jenkins / TeaClientity / Bamboo / Actions/ CircleCI)
- Knowledge of container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with repository management tools (antifactory/nexus)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Python/Java
- Experience with Cloud Build
- Experience with a modern monitoring system (Datadog etc.)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in DevOps and/or Cloud Development
- Strong experience with AWS and GCP cloud environments
- Proficiency in infrastructure-as-code (IaaC) tools such as Terraform, CDK, or CloudFormation
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies, including Docker, and Amazon ECS
- Working knowledge of CI tools and automated testing, such as Jenkins, GitLab, or GitHub Actions
- Experience with monitoring and metrics tools such as DataDog, CloudWatch, ELK, or Prometheus
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Bash/Python
- Understanding of serverless and microservices architecture
- Familiarity with databases like SQL, DB2 and MySQL
- Strong knowledge of *NIX-like systems, networking, and security
- Familiarity with WebSphere Network Deployment Framework
Konica Minolta's journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace. The company guides and supports its clients' digital transformation through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT Services (All Covered), intelligent information management, managed print services and industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on CRN's MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America's Best-in-State employers list. The company received Keypoint Intelligence's BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI 2021-2023 Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list. Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.