|Published||November 21, 2023|
Dear Partner, Good Morning!
Greetings from SnapRecruit LLC. We do have urgent requirement for DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us build and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have experience with a variety of DevOps tools and technologies, as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills. If you're excited to be part of a fast-growing winning team, then Medpace is a great place to grow your career.
- Design, build, and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure
- Automate our software deployment and testing processes
- Work with our development teams to improve our software delivery process
- Monitor our infrastructure for performance and security issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues
- Stay up-to-date on the latest DevOps tools and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in DevOps and 3+ years of experience in IT
- Experience with a variety of DevOps tools and technologies, including:
- cloud platforms (Azure preferred)
- build automation frameworks (Github, Azure DevOps)
- infrastructure as code tooling (Terraform, ARM, Bicep)
- container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- scripting (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Strong understanding of software development principles
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub workflows
- Expertise with cloud monitoring and management systems
- Experience with cloud security principles and best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
Nice to Have:
- Cloud and DevOps certifications
- Previous employment or experience in a highly regulated industry such as healthcare, financial, or defense experience with standards such as ISO, NIST, HIPPA, and/or SOC2; and
- Auditing and policy-writing experience.