|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Jefferson Frank are supporting a number of clients in the Midlands who are looking for DevOps Engineers from Junior to Lead.
As a DevOps Engineer you'll own and support production environments by pro-activity monitoring incident management and issue investigation/resolution.
You'll be responsible for coordinating change and release management processes ensuring continuous high availability, implementing CI/CD pipelines to facilitate deployments at scale. Leading the successful on-boarding of new applications/systems/services. To do this, you'll impact assess, and plan IT application changes, implement, test and monitor the required changes in line with agreed change plans.
Tell me more, tell me more…
As a DevOps Engineer it's your job to own and grow the offering, looking through the lens of continual improvement, you'll identify areas where automation, tooling or process changes will add value across the business. Partnering with suppliers and partners, you'll be the go-to person for any sharing your knowledge and expertise.
The must haves:
- Demonstratable experience in DevOps/Operations/SRE proficiencies
- Proven experience with AWS Cloud Platform or GCP.
- Linux Server Administration including container technologies (Docker/ Kubernetes)
- Scripting - e.g. Python, Bash
- Orchestration and Automation - e.g. Ansible, Jenkins
- Configuration Management - e.g. Terraform
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' they can give you, so they offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't their syle! We're already planning their future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
- 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- An annual bonus of up to 15%, based on company performance.
- Access to wellbeing benefits including personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal needs.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then please apply. One of our senior consultants are available for a confidential chat.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.