|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
Please note, our client is unable to work C2C, transfer, or provide sponsorship.
Who we are:
As a talent solutions agency we are with you all the way. Working alongside Vaco not only opens doors to a diverse selection of clients and roles but also to our global connection of remote opportunities. Whether we have an opening for you today or next week a quick conversation with us could put you at the top of the resume pile for your dream role.
Let Vaco advocate for you! When you partner with Vaco, you have an advantage over your competition, because we promote your strengths to the hiring manager, so you are NOT another faceless resume. Right now, our client is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer who will be part of the infrastructure team, which is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining AWS resources for the company. The role will be focused on three key areas: maintaining and improving Azure DevOps resources, implementing new AWS resources, and developing and implementing DevOps processes for the IT team to adhere to.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/related field
- Ability to solve complex problems
- 5+ years deploying and managing Windows Server (2012+) and Linux
- 5+ years deploying and managing AWS technologies including CloudFormation, EC2, IAM, ASG, and SSM
- 5+ years creating and maintaining scripts such as PowerShell, Python, and Bash
- 5+ years utilizing CLI based tools such as AWS CLI, Boto3, or PowerShell
- 3+ years managing DevOps orchestration platforms such as Azure DevOps (preferred), Puppet, Jenkins, Chef, or Ansible
- 3+ years working with Visual Studio Code or equivalent applications
- 3+ years managing Git-based repositories
- 2+ years utilizing Windows Subsystem for Linux
- 2+ years working with FTP tools such as WinSCP or FileZilla
- 2+ years coordinating projects and tasks within a team from a DevOps perspective
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred