|Location||Greenwood Village, CO|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a DevOps Engineer II in Greenwood Village, CO.
The DevOps Lead will be responsible to provide leadership to the DevOps team to drive implementation of fully automated multiple CI/CD pipelines, one of each service category. Each pipeline should deliver code from Development to Production with a press of a button going through Integration Test, Staging and other environments. While providing leadership, the DevOps Engineer should be hands-on to carry on some of the development activities by themselves. The DevOps lead will also interact with key stakeholders to understand requirements, set expectations. and collaborate with them to deliver the CI/CD pipelines. They should have worked in the Agile environment to plan and deliver the pipelines in iterative and incremental fashion. The DevOps Engineer is expected perform various CI/CD activities that include but are not limited to the following.
- DevOps Engineer will establish a vision for implementing fully automated multiple CI/CD pipelines for over 100 services at the company with a push of a single button
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders such as Integration Testing and Deployment teams to understand requirements, set expectations and collaborate with them
- Develop and execute an Agile plan to deliver results in iterative and incremental manner
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will showcase progress through demos to the stakeholders and management team on a weekly basis
- Take responsibility and share the development and testing of stories