|Date Posted||March 22, 2020|
DevOps Engineer III (IT -- Managed Care)
Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 70 million consumers accessing our network products, and 45 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
We are currently seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer III to work in one of the following MultiPlan offices: Naperville, IL, Bedford, MA, Irving, TX, New York, NY or Rockville, MD. We offer competitive compensation and fantastic benefits, as well as a collegial workplace in a business-casual dress environment. You'll also find plenty of options for professional development and advancement with us. If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
As a DevOps Engineer III, you will develop and maintain automated application code build/deployment solutions to incorporate streamlined workflows into the release processes. You will utilize a wide array of skills and tools including, but not limited to, source code control, DevOps automation, pipelines, multi-stage workflows and containerization orchestration to maintain and build upon established department standards and procedures.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Fully engage in department-utilized build, deployment, and release management practices to ensure a continuous integration/continuous deployment model.
- Develop and sustain a Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline solution that fully automates the build and deployment of organizationally owned critical platforms.
- Successfully decipher performance bottlenecks and recommend solutions as appropriate to improve the DevOps tools user experience.
- Establish sustainable tools and processes to manage a distributed deployment model in a container environment.
- Fully support department release flow processes and assist in the management of associated organizationally utilized environments.
- Liaise cross-functionally as necessary to ensure department standards and goals are continuously met and maintained.
- Successfully handle and resolve end-user issues pertaining to application deployments and DevOps tools. Support users on an on-call basis as necessary.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.