|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2021|
URGENT NEED - DevOps Engineer position - Fulltime Permanent - 100% Remote / Telecommuting
We're hiring DevOps Engineer for fulltime permanent position with our Client - a CyberSecurity Product Company.
100% remote work is allowed. Competitive Salary. Cutting edge technology. Start-up Culture - Flat (no hierarchy) organization.
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production AWS environment and ensure their ongoing support once there.
- Gain a deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as contributing to their overall design.
- Be a DevOps champion - work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
- Dive deep into the software stack to troubleshoot as needed.
- Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations.
- Build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly scalable services.
- Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they are creating.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in the software industry.
- Hands on experience on AWS Cloud is required.
- Experience with tools like chef, puppet, ansible, etc. Experience with Ansible is preferred.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools terraform or cloud formation.
- Experience with different queuing systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS, etc.
- Ability to create infra services for both cloud as well as on premise deployment.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts like subnets, etc.
- Experience with containers and orchestration tools like kubernetes.
- Experience with EC2, security, Python and Django is preferred.
- Experienced to wear multiple hats as a DevOps Engineer working within a smaller organization or a start-up.
#DevOpsEngineer #aws #kubernetes #ansible #terraform #remote #telecommuting #w2jobs #permanentjobs #fulltimeemployeejobs