|Published||November 19, 2023|
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
DevOps Engineer, Sr
What does a successful Senior DevOps Engineer do at Fiserv?
Contribute and enhance our DevOps environment within Issuer Solution group, where our cross functional Scrum teams are delivering solutions built on cutting-edge mobile technology and products. You will be expected to support across the wider business unit, leading DevOps practices and initiatives.
What will you do:
- Build, manage, and deploy CI/CD pipelines.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Optimize and automate release/development cycles and processes.
- Be part of and help promote our DevOps culture.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to the development practice.
What you need to have:
- 4 plus years of expertise with Cloud-based infrastructure and services
- 4 plus years of hands-on experience with CI/CD (YAML) pipelines for
- 4 plus years of hands-on experience with K8S environment including Helm Charts & Config Maps.
- 4 plus years of sound knowledge on scripting in languages such as PowerShell, bash scripting.
- 3 plus years of experience in containerization with Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- 3 plus years of experience with Infrastructure as Code (Java, .NET)
- 4 plus years high proficiency with Windows-based systems and Linux -based systems
- Ability to write and update documentation.
- Demonstrate a logical, process orientated approach to problems and troubleshooting.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.
There's a reason why Fiserv is the global leader in information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. It's our people. If you are a talented professional who gets excited by the challenge of helping Fiserv lead the transformation of financial services technology for our clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Fiserv, where turning possibilities into realities is the norm.