|Date Posted||October 8, 2021|
Calling all DevOps/SRE's who want to work Remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are looking for a DevOps/SRE who will be responsible for managing the full application lifecycle including cloud automation and orchestration, continuous monitoring and self-healing automation for our SaaS shipping logistics management platform. Our cloud-based SaaS automates the management of a carrier’s freight from origin to destination efficiently, reliably, and cost effectively. Our platform also helps carriers with broader logistics challenges related to invoicing, EDI, damage claims, vendor management, driver payroll, and equipment inventory management.
We are looking for someone who is creative, technical, and fun to work with to lead our DevOps/SRE team and help grow it out over the next 24 months.
Why join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Create and support build / deploy chain automations
- Work with developers to bring new products and services into production
- Manage production AWS resources
- Manage production EKS clusters
- Incident response, triaging, and investigation of service outages.
- Establish and grow out the DevOps team in line with company growth
- A strong sense of product ownership and thrives in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a DevOps/SRE role maintaining production infrastructure, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- Strong working knowledge of AWS services. Certification preferred.
- Experience with Kubernetes in a production setting
- Experience with DevOps tools including NewRelic, Zabbix, PagerDuty, Jenkins, Docker, Git and related tools.
- Solid understanding of microservices architecture and technology stack, messaging systems, web application architecture and technology stack.
- Experience managing both Windows and Linux servers.
- Proficiency with a scripting language such as Python, Bash, etc.
- AWS: 5 years (Required)
- Kubernetes: 2 years (Required)
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS Certification (Preferred)
Nice to have:
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.