|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a DevOps Systems Engineer in Herndon, VA.
- Develop DevOps framework and implement standards, processes, and controls for release and deployment activities
- DevOps Systems Engineer will develop sound version control best practices based on COT CM systems (ClearCase, svn, etc.), including branching and merging strategies
- Assist in developing best practices for software build tools (Maven) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Create an n-tier enterprise system application with multiple underlying technologies and technology frameworks in an interop environment
- Identify, analyze, coordinate, and resolve environment and infrastructure needs to ensure a smooth-running application
- As a DevOps Systems Engineer, you will participate in release team meetings (CRB/DRB) and pertaining to the release process release schedule through completion
- Incorporate service reliability and software quality control for releases during SDLC as part of system design
Develop system managing releases/deployment of code through different environments (Development, Test, Staging, UAT, Production) including:
- Establish and Maintain environment configuration specification and deployment history environments, and communication to all stakeholders including clients Maintain environment stability, including Manage upgrade process - preview environment, sandboxes, staging solution, etc.
- DevOps Systems Engineers architect and implement metrics required bring transparency into the migration of code from development, testing, staging, through production
- Manage the production release process and implementation plan that ensures the reliability and availability of the platform