|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||July 15, 2020|
Contract to Hire
We are looking for a Director of DevOps Transformation and Enterprise Testing to join the IT leadership team. Join us as the team modernize our technology landscape and increase the speed and quality the team deliver new products and capabilities to our associates and clients. We are in the midst of positive cultural and technological change and this role is pivotal in accelerating and guiding that change.
More than two years into its IT transformation, the journey has included a significant move to Cloud computing, particularly Microsoft Azure, along with Agile and DevOps approaches to operate at the ever-increasing speed of technology in the marketplace. The process of migrating to the Cloud has involved a combination of developing greenfield Cloud-native applications that take advantage of the latest PaaS services that are being released on a monthly basis. To harness this power, automation approaches including CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, and automated gating are being employed to radically increase speed to market and quality.
- 10+ years professional IT experience.
- 5+ years development experience - must be current/recent.
- 5+ years DevOps/Agile experience.
- 5+ years of people management experience including developing and managing a significant department budget.
- 3+ years Change Management experience.
- Candidates must possess excellent leadership qualities and communication skills including the proven abilities to facilitate meetings, manage cross-functional teams, champion ideas and influence others up, down, and across the organization to obtain buy-in for the products and/or programs.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with our Kansas City, MO client. H-1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.