|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
In this role, you will lead our customer’s DevOps, systems, security, and IT efforts across their entire organization. You will advocate for cutting-edge technology, mentor the IT team, lead by example, and, most importantly, you’ll join a group of people who are as passionate as you. The ideal candidate has passion and a positive attitude, and a strong technical background managing successful teams of DevOps, systems, and IT engineers, and solid experience with large-scale SaaS in a startup environment.
- Develop a technical roadmap for the DevOps team that map out our direction towards fully automated Continuous Deployment capabilities for all products.
- S etup 24/7 monitoring, alerting, and response schedules to ensure all systems have coverage.
- Ensure a reliable infrastructure approach across the organization that serves the needs of each product.
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance statistics for cloud-hosted environments.
- Execute the company-wide global cybersecurity strategy & roadmap.
- Ensure a security-minded, risk-aware culture through documentation, training, and enforcement.
- M aintain information security policies, procedures, and guidelines consistent with industry standards.