|Date Posted||November 26, 2021|
Kforce is looking for a hands on developer and Eclipse Manager for our client in Dallas, TX. This position is remote with very little travel.
In this role, the Eclipse Manager - DevOps is responsible for driving initiatives as it relates to Eclipse architecture all while developing a team through leadership, mentoring, and providing technical guidance. This role will work act as an expert architect to ensure growth and scalability for Eclipse platform(s) while also maintaining reliable and secure applications. The Eclipse Manager - DevOps will be very hands on, and should be excited about digital advancements, automation, clean code, and clean data.
- As an Eclipse Manager - DevOps, this role will act as an expert architect to ensure growth and scalability for Eclipse platform(s), production reliability, and security
- Hands on with the Eclipse architecture and code
- Grow a high-quality Development team through recruiting, coaching, and mentoring. Hold a high-quality bar for your team's work
- The Eclipse Manager - DevOps will drive outcomes with other groups and leaders inside our team working on efforts including our deployment, reliability, and security
- Own and improve developer tooling with an eye towards quality solutions, reliability, and developer efficiency
- Maximize uptime across all applications and services. Drive root-cause analysis and corrective actions for service interruptions
- The Eclipse Manager - DevOps will ensure that we are cost-effectively leveraging our infrastructure and plan the future needs of the business