|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Location: Arvada, CO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Enterprise DevOps Tools Manager
We seek an Enterprise Devops Tools manager to lead a team tasked with the mission of delivering world-class DevOps services to Engineering inside Trimble. This position requires a breadth of experience in software development, testing, information security, system administration, site reliability, cloud infrastructure management, and DevOps.
- The primary responsibility is to lead the E-Tools team for a successful completion of their key objectives for Enterprise Devops tools. The breakdown of the responsibilities include
- •Managing a team of 4-7 engineers in the areas of career development, hiring, coaching, and employee retention.
- •Working with the stakeholders to translate OKRs into initiatives and drive successful execution of the same.
- •Defining, documenting, and implementing engineering best practices and help the team adhere to the same.
- •Working with engineers both inside and outside of E-Tools to identify dependencies, coordinate efforts, and remove blocking items necessary to deliver on commitments.
- •Helping the operations team deliver on their SLA / KPIs and improve by investing in innovation and automation.
- •Participating in architecture decisions, review meetings and drive devops excellence.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- •B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- •Min. 8 years of software/application engineering/devops experience
- •Min. 4+ years of experience, leading a small to medium sized team.
- •Strong skills in Linux systems administration.
- •Masterful communication in written and spoken English, including documentation
- •Proficient in scripting, such as shell, Python or Go
- •Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- •Comfortable with DevOps tools, process and culture
- •Work effectively with distributed team and internal customers
- •Continuous self-guided learning and natural curiosity.
- •Self-driven, creative and collaborative.
- •Hands-on experience breaking down high level initiatives into achievable work products.
- •Experience setting up and handling deployments in AWS.
- •Working with logging and monitoring tools - Datadog, Splunk etc.
- •Experience with Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]