|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2019|
Role: ETL Developer (DevOps)
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Terms: 12+ month contract
This DevOps resource is to support the ETL code (SSIS packages and Informatica) deployment activities and multiple environment management.
PROJECT: HouseCalls provides annual in-home clinical exams for Medicare Advantage and Commercial plan members at no cost to the member. HouseCalls combines the human touch of an in-home medical exam and preventative care while using sophisticated technology and targeted health education. The exam is performed by an Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) and typically lasts an hour. HouseCalls employs 1,800+ APCs performing in-home visits across 45 states. Over 1.48 million in-home visits completed in 2018. This application lets Team Care agents perform Appointment Scheduling / Rescheduling and Practitioner/Provider Relations. It is expected to be used by 1,800+ APCs performing in-home visits across 45 states for Supporting 1.3M Housecalls visits.
TOP REQUIREMENTS: SSIS, Infrmatica Power center, TFS and TWS. Optional but good to have knowledge on Git and Jenkins.
•** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? One who is able to provide consultancy on best practices and automation to adopt for Salesforce code Deployment.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for maturing the DevOps mindset within the agile teams using techniques such as Acceptance Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles.
The successful candidate will be a servant leader who develops and supports a learning organization model through coaching, training, and mentorship. The successful candidate will be one that can adapt as necessary for unintended consequences of this change initiative and one that understands the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team. Blogging and community support are a part of this role.
Candidates will work in a DevOps team environment and are expected to work on both tactical and strategic assignments. Since the team is very young in its adoption of DevOps principles there is still a fair amount of manual maintenance work. Candidates are expected to handle the manual work while figuring out how to automate it.
• 3+ years of IT experience on deployment on SQL Server Scripts, SSIS packages and Informatica Power center.
• 2 years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
• 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development
• 2 years of continuous integration experience (for example tools like TFS, Jenkins, Anthill Pro).
• 2 years of experience in at least 1 high level programming language such as C, C#, C++ or Java
• 2 years of experience with at least 1 scripting language such as Perl, Python or PowerShell.
• 1 years of experience with programmatic interaction with a relational database, preferably a recent version of SQL Server.
• 1 years of experience working with TWS (IBM Workload Scheduler) and Servicenow.
• uBuild/uDeploy experience
• Salesforce knowledge
• Git (contributions on Github++)
• Scripted environments experience
• XLDeploy deployment tool experience
• Configuration as code experience
• Infrastructure experience
• Operations experience
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
• Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) experience
• Database change automation experience
• Real-time automated metrics and reporting experience
please contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178