|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
Who we are:
Don't think of us as another agency, we are the fast track to your dream role. Vaco opens the door to exclusive clients that you wont find on job boards
Let Vaco advocate for you! When you partner with Vaco, you have an advantage over your competition, because we promote your strengths to the hiring manager so you are NOT another faceless resume.
- At this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer sponsorship
- Must be local to Columbus Ohio
- The DevOps Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining AWS resources.
- Maintain, implement, or improve upon existing Azure DevOps Projects, Repositories and Pipelines. Azure DevOps Repositories are Git Based, and Azure DevOps Pipelines can include both Linux and Windows based agents and processes.
- Deploy new AWS resources leveraging Azure DevOps in line with business needs and requests.
- AWS, Azure, DevOps, PMI, Agile, ITIL certifications preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Systems preferred (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years' experience in the following
- Deploying and managing Windows Server (2012+) and Linux (Ubuntu and Centos)
- AWS technologies including CloudFormation, EC2, IAM, ASG, and SSM
- Maintaining scripts such as PowerShell, Python, and Bash
- CLI based tools such as AWS CLI, Boto3, or PowerShell
- 3+ years with the following
- Managing DevOps orchestration platforms such as Azure DevOps (preferred), Puppet, Jenkins, Chef, or Ansible
- Visual Studio Code or equivalent applications
- Git based repositories
- Linux, and FTP tools such as WinSCP or FileZilla
- coordinating projects and tasks within a team from a DevOps perspective
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred