|Published||January 20, 2023|
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
The CACI team is looking to add a Jira/DevOps Admin to their growing software development contract with the Department of State in Rosslyn, VA. The Jira/DevOps Admin will collaborate with Product owners, developers, cloud engineers, DevOps engineers and operations to plan, design, test and deliver pipelines using a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model and ensure applications are ready for seamless production transition and successful operations.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Plan and administer upgrades to existing Jira Server version running on MS Server 2016 to Jira Data Center running on MS Server 2019 or MS Server 2022
* Maintain and support existing Atlassian Confluence running on MS Server 2019
* Maintain security and integrity across Jira Projects and systems, set permissions, audits, and manage data integrity
* Integrate Jira into key business processes and systems, such as GitLab
* Configure and support Jira to meet the needs of our client
* Manage, build, configure, administer, operate, and maintain all components that comprise the Azure DevOps environment
* Design, build, and implement pipelines and configurations
* Develop and maintain scripts to automate tool/service deployment to the Azure cloud environment through Azure DevOps Pipeline and Release
* Support and participate in Agile development and engineering activities throughout the lifecycle and drive DevOps automation and strategies that align with industry best practices.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
* Active security clearance or the ability to obtain one is required
* At least four (4) years of experience in implementation, migrations, and upgrades in the Azure Cloud environment
* Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure or similar Cloud native offerings
* Hands on automation skills and significant experience in creating CI/CD pipelines leveraging cloud native architectures on Microsoft Azure Cloud and Infrastructure as Code for enterprise applications
* Experience with Agile Delivery, SAFe, and DevOps frameworks
* Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment to manage concurrent priorities and meet deadlines
* Advanced verbal and written communication skills and ability to present findings, conclusions, alternatives, and information clearly and concisely
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Azure DevOps Engineer Expert or Azure Developer Associate
* Security+ or equivalent certification
* Jira and/or GitLab certifications
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.