|Date Posted||October 14, 2021|
Staff/Lead DevOps Engineer
Need a candidate that has designed and implemented cloud infrastructure.
Our core Platform team is reimagining the engineering platform for our projected multi-billion dollar growth. In this role, you will be responsible for our DevOps Infrastructure, including the designing of the core foundation that will support the scaling of 3 business platforms (Client Debt Relief, Client Personal Lending, and Client HELOC Lending). You will influence technology decisions around security, reliability, and scalability. Your expertise will provide a solid technical foundation for infrastructure as code that will support all engineering teams at client. If you are passionate about automation, developer productivity, security, reliability, scalability, monitoring, you will find home here.
- 7+ years’ experience in Infrastructure automation
- Cloud experience ( Google/GCP , Azure, AWS)
- Experience with containers ( Docker )
- Experience with container orchestration tools ( Kubernetes preferred)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Terraform preferred)
- Experience working with a scripting language (Python, Shell, Groovy, Shell scripting)
- Familiar with continuous integration systems, cluster management,
- Troubleshoot and monitor distributed systems in Dev and Prod environment.
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
- Very comfortable with Linux & Network administration including load balancing, routing, firewalls, VPN
- Experience with cloud cost management
- Experience in infrastructure security
- Comfortable working with Git / Bitbucket