|February 9, 2024
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Dev Ops to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
* Provide support to the DevOps engineering team and guide new projects & users with DevOps & Agile tooling
* Work on existing platform tools such as GitHub, JIRA, SonarQube, and Artifactory, as well as assisting with migrating some of these tools to the cloud
* Provide cross-training & support for RedHat OpenShift clusters using Kubernetes
* Act as primary SME for DevOps and associated tooling, as well as mentoring colleagues on the DevOps team
* Minimum five years of recent experience with writing and supporting GitHub Actions pipelines; experience with security scanning tools like GitHub Advanced Security, Dependabot, Fortify, & Mend
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
* Experience with the administration of tools like GitHub, JIRA, SonarQube, & Artifactory; prior experience with RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, and/or working with container
* Demonstrated working knowledge with DevOps initiatives and tooling; firm understanding of the SDLC and DevOps practices in a large organization; good understanding & experience in Scripting Languages for Automation
* Prior experience with Agile project management; proficient with Linux and Windows server OS; experience with Problem Solving, Support & Troubleshoot Infrastructure issues, while working with ticketing systems like ServiceNow & JIRA
* Presents with a client centric focus with the ability to manage work between multiple different teams; ability to write clear technical documentation; strong collaboration skills and ability to lead team of engineers; US Citizenship is required
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at "Benefits & How We Work".
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA:
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).