|February 9, 2024
|San Jose, CA
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
“Come join our dynamic and talented DevOps Engineering Enablement team, where we focus on implementing DevOps practices and tools to increase efficiency, collaboration, and communication between development and operations teams with the goal to improve software delivery speed, quality, and reliability. It involves the adoption of Agile methodologies, automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment, and other DevOps principles.” - VP, DevOps Enablement
What You’ll Contribute
- You have an opportunity to be part of a world-class DevOps enablement team to empower our product and engineering organization to innovate at the speed of business.
- You will bring to the team a proven track record of building software security focused capability through building strong relationship with DevOps engineering team, Change Management team, Product and Engineering, Global Technology Services, Cyber-security, education, and professional services organizations.
- You will create a strategy with a coherent plan to build out our software security focused center of excellence.
- You will be responsible for the implementation and adoption of shift-left legal checks in the product delivery lifecycle.
- You need to align with the Enablement Lead’s DevOps strategy and charter to ensure that your security focused strategy and plan fit into overall DevOps Enablement direction, strategy, and principles.
- You will enable highest level of security automation with shift-left mindset through creating awareness by articulating the vision, generating desire by addressing resistance, building knowledge by accessing tools and learnings, ensuring team readiness by working side-by-side with team, and reinforcing the outcome by measuring, sharing, and celebrating.
- You will lead by examples to instill security-is-everyone’s-responsibility mindset for product and engineering teams.
- You will partner closely with the cyber security team to define and implement SecureDevOps practices and controls, then validate and measure the outcome for continuous improvement.
- You will partner closely with the education team to measure and improve the outcome of learning and security focused enablement through software delivery metrics.
- Analyze data for trends and potential pain points and use this to prioritize and inform how to improve your enablement priorities.
- You will develop reports/dashboards and communicate on a regular cadence to relevant stakeholders to keep everyone informed.
- You need to think strategically about how to solve root problems in a scalable and repeatable way to help improve FICO’s product engineering globally.
- You need to gather feedback from key stakeholders and provide recommendations on the best way to advance enablement goals.
- You will be responsible for the overall success of our DevOps enablement function in our product engineering organization that builds the world class FICO platform.
- You will contribute to our mission which is to be at the heart of our clients’ operations, from accelerating digital transformation to breaking down organizational silos to broadening credit access.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s degree in highly related field; Advanced degree a plus.
- An experienced DevOps engineer who has been part of DevOps continuous delivery and understands how continuous security fits into the value stream creation in the end2end DevOps process.
- An experienced DevOps engineer who has working experience of Secure Software Delivery and Secure Infrastructure Deployment for highly regulated industries.
- An experienced DevOps engineer who has experience to build Security Champions Program or has been one of the security champions or a go-to person in the communities to be the security expert and/or the communication conduit for security teams into the communities.
- An experienced DevOps engineer who has hand-on experience on many of the SecureDevOps capabilities, for example threat modeling, cryptography standards, supply-chain vulnerability (Open-Source/third-party component) scan, Static Code Analysis (SCA) Security test, Container Security, Dynamic Analysis Security Testing (DAST), Security Penetration testing, SaaS/PaaS access security, Authentication and Authorization, Infra-as-code security, DevOps pipeline security, security Red-Blue teams design, and security measurement etc.
- Ideal candidate possesses the following attributes: Lean Thinker, Agile Mindset, Strong Listener, Development Experience, Hands-on DevOps Experiences, Easily Builds Trusting Relationships, Focused on Continual Improvement, Charismatic, Strong Leadership Traits, High Level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Experience with Organizational Change Management.
- Ideal candidate leads by example to embrace DevOps culture and mindset including culture of psychological safety, empowerment, experimentation, collaboration, co-create, continuous improvement, disagree and commit, and outcome over output.
- Real-life DevOps transformation experience with end2end visibility of product development lifecycle.
- Experience developing a strategy for quality focused enablement. The strategy should include a diagnosis that defines or explains the nature of the challenge, a guiding policy for dealing with the challenge, and a set of coherent actions that are designed to carry out the guiding policy.
- Collaborative style: partners well with cross-functional teams solve hard problems and to complete complex deliverables with quality and business outcome.
- Ability to work across organizations with Product management, Product Engineering, Cyber Security, UX, Global Technology Services, Legal, education and professional services.
- Strong on influencing and relationship building while exceptional in conflict management skills.
- Analytics and financial industry background is a plus.
- High-tech product enablement and educational experience is a plus.
Our Offer to You
An inclusive culture strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
The opportunity to make an impact and develop professionally by leveraging your unique strengths and participating in valuable learning experiences.
Highly competitive compensation, benefits and rewards programs that encourage you to bring your best every day and be recognized for doing so.
An engaging, people-first work environment offering work/life balance, employee resource groups, and social events to promote interaction and camaraderie.
The targeted base pay range for this role is: $140,000 to $220,000 with this range reflecting differences in candidate knowledge, skills, and experience.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics.You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO promotes a culture of inclusion and seeks to attract a diverse set of candidates for each job opportunity.We are an equal employment opportunity employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all candidates without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Research has shown that women and candidates from underrepresented communities may not apply for an opportunity if they don’t meet all stated qualifications. While our qualifications are clearly related to role success, each candidate’s profile is unique and strengths in certain skill and/or experience areas can be equally effective. If you believe you have many, but not necessarily all, of the stated qualifications we encourage you to apply.