|Published||December 2, 2023|
|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
Tätigkeitsbereich:Finanzen / Controlling
Fachabteilung:OneCCC/OneOps & Platform Operations
Gesellschaft:Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC
Who is Mercedes-Benz Financial Services?
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, part of the global company Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG is the captive financing and mobility solutions company of the global luxury automobile manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz AG. We offer a comprehensive range of automotive financial and insurance products that make it easy for our customers to drive their dream Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
Why work at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services?
Working at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is more than a job – it’s an opportunity to join an innovative team where you are valued for your contributions. As an employee, you will experience career development in a positive, employee-centric environment. We’re a global company that not only offers best-in-class products to our customers but also best-in-class benefits to our employees. Our employees experience a comfortable, friendly environment and relaxed, inclusive culture.
When working at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, you will enjoy a comprehensive and amenity-rich benefits package offering something for every employee at each stage of their life.
As a new employee, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of the following benefits that go beyond – beginning day one:
• Get Rewarded! Competitive salary plus an annual bonus based on company performance and/or personal yearly performance
• Need a vacation? How about just some time for YOU! In addition to our vacation time, you’ll receive nine (9) additional corporate holidays and six (6) Personal days, which will allow you to celebrate religious holidays or escape to the spa! Designed to be flexible, we let you decide which days are most important to you!
• Ride in Style - All employees are eligible to participate in the Mercedes-Benz Employee Lease Program
• We want you to be healthy! Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance, employer-paid short and long term disability plus on-site exercise facilities
• Is your family growing? Enjoy generous paid Family Leave Programs - Six Weeks for New Parents; Two Days for New Grandparents; as well as Adoption Expense Reimbursement Programs - up to $12k per child
• Want to go back to school? Tuition Assistance Scholar Program - receive up to $5,250/year in vouchers to complete business-related coursework
• It’s all about balance – Our hybrid work environment encourages employees to utilize the flexibility of working from home, as well as the benefits of in-person collaboration that our offices provide
DevOps, admin lead for global operations (oneOPS) Salesforce implementation per 2025 strategy. Lead team(s) for DevOps automations, Salesforce admins for Europe, Asia and Americas oneOPS requirements. Will help build, run & maintain the Salesforce global CI/CD platform(Jenkins etc) in alignment with other tech leads.
- Lead the build of DevOps automations, Salesforce admins for oneOps product area(s) incorporating the design & transformation of existing applications landscapes in Asia, Americas, and Europe (60%)
- Ensure stable, robust, scalable Salesforce CI/CD platforms with consideration of cost-efficiency and cost transparency. Planning, controlling, monitoring of the IT operation & escalation management. Ensure compliant IT operations, adequate application, infrastructure portfolio based on Mercedes-Benz standards (20%)
- Help establish & manage the IT DevOps team for the specific business area(s) (10%)
- Manage timely issue solving, good collaboration. Negotiate SLAs & contracts with internal and external partner (5%)
- Information Security & Data Protection, risk management & compliance ensure adherence to IT security concepts based on ITM standards (5%)
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. at the time of application.
This position can be located in Fort Worth, TX or Farmington Hills, MI.
This position requires a minimum of 3+ years of overall work experience. Preferred experience includes:
- Information Technology - 3+ years of experience
Bachelor's Degree is required. Recommended majors include:
- Computer/Information Science
- Information Technology
- Jenkins, Salesforce certification(s) such as developer, admin, config etc
- 3 years’ experience in leading Salesforce DevOps & Admin teams, design/arch/scrum teams
- 3 years’ experience in Salesforce CI/CD delivery including hands on config, coding
- Experience in large Salesforce implementation projects, automation framework setup, network, infra, security etc
- Hands on experience in Jenkins, Salesforce; Sales /Service/ Marketing
- Experience in a multicultural team in a financial services or an automotive environment
- Financial services domain knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to Integrate information from a variety of sources with varied levels of complexity
- IT Skills
- Application development
- Project Management Skills
- Team Member
- Deep Salesforce (Sales, Service, Marketing) DevOps tools, APIs, DX knowledge
- Knowledge of DevOps processes in Financial Services related to Operations
- Experience with related DevOps tools, admin team management
- Experience with IT Management, Agile in intercultural organizations
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Salesforce DevOps Lead Salesforce Senior Admin CI/CD DevOps Engineer
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services offers competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and a full suite of benefits including 401(K) with match, generous vacation and personal time, a Mercedes-Benz car program as well as flexible work arrangements.
Flexible Arbeitszeit möglich
Hybrides Arbeiten möglich
14372 Heritage PkwyTX 76177 Fort WorthDetails zum Standort
JobAboImmer auf dem neuesten Stand. Unser JobAbo.Noch keine passende Stelle gefunden?Unser JobAbo hält Sie auf dem Laufenden.Erfahren Sie immer direkt per E-Mail, wann eine passende Stelle veröffentlicht wird.Alles, was wir dafür brauchen, ist Ihre E-Mail Adresse.Abonnieren Sie unser JobAbo und erhalten Sie dazu passende Stellenausschreibungen per E-Mail.Jetzt abonnierenUnd wenn Sie Ihren Traumjob gefunden haben?Dann können Sie das JobAbo per Direktlink schnell und unkompliziert abbestellen.