|Date Posted||July 16, 2021|
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Salesforce DevOps Developer to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Addison, TX.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Salesforce DevOps Developer
Work Location: Addison, TX
Duration: Long term contract
Education/Experience Required: 5+ years of DevOps type development experience with creating custom scripted automated solutions; 2+ years working with the Salesforce platform and using their tools to manage and deploy custom applications
- Looking for a DevOps developer to help automate and integrate Salesforce.com platforms that will be utilized for a major project.
- They will be working with multiple project teams to automate manual processes and help implement integrated solutions and application deployments with an automation first mindset. There will be a focus on creating CI/CD pipelines, creating scheduled jobs that run automated tasks, creating self-service jobs to help facilitate executions across complex platforms, and working with cross functional teams to implement any number of automated processes.
- We're looking for an individual who is passionate about automation and finds a sense of pride when completing complex tasks.
- Also, we're looking for someone who is flexible and has a foundational knowledge of development practices with a language agnostic mindset.
- This individual will have a focus on testing and ensuring continuous testing on both business software development and the code you write.
- Works with various cloud platform teams to implement CI/CD solutions and pipelines
- Works with Information Security and Monitoring for configuring and automating the setup of security and monitoring in each cloud platform
- Works with the DevOps Release Engineer team for automation solutions to facilitate release automation
- Works with the QA team to integrate Continuous Testing throughout the SDLC and Release pipeline
- Works with 3rd Party vendor to help automate and implement solutions for application deployment
- Understands technical architecture and best practices around the architecture when implementing custom solutions
- Documents solutions and diagrams complex automated pipelines
Skills & Qualifications:
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of DevOps type development experience with creating custom scripted automated solutions
- 2+ years working with the Salesforce platform and using their tools to manage and deploy custom applications
- A foundation experience with managing and supporting Software Development Lifecycles
- Hands on experience with creating automation scripts to integrate with different REST APIs provided by different platforms
- Experience with creating CI/CD builds and processes
- Ability to read and understand SDK and REST documentation
- Worked within a team that operated under Agile project management
- Proficient in using Salesforce developer tools
- Understanding of using various Salesforce APIs – Metadata, Tooling, etc.
- Proficient in any different type of automation languages – PowerShell, Python, nodejs, Go
- Preferred strong understanding of programing concepts and development with the ability to pick up any language quickly
- Strong PowerShell knowledge a plus
- Proficient in git and git branching strategies
- Understanding of different data formats such as JSON, XML, YAML
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and debugging HTTP request/response
- Understanding of different authentication schemes – OAuth, SAML, etc
Nice to have requirements (Not required):
- Salesforce Development experience – sfdx, Apex, Lightning, etc
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform experience
- Atlassian Toolset – Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin Consulting is an EEOC employer.