|Date Posted||November 22, 2021|
Experis, a Manpower Group company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Salesforce DevOps Engineer role at Chicago, IL(Remote). This position is a 6+ month contract for one of our key clients, a global Aviation Company.
- Industry : Aviation
- Job Title: Salesforce DevOps Engineer / Copado Implementation Specialist
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
- Salesforce DevOps Engineer responsible for implementing and managing Copado deployment process, pipeline configuration, environment management, developer and user governance, and end to end release process.
- This includes upgrading changeset-driven deployment to Copado's deployment process and building an improved and streamlined release process strategy.
- Experience needed in full Copado implementation and onboarding/training developers and other roles with how to use Copado.
- This role will also be responsible for supervising/running production deployments, ensuring all metadata changes flow from development environments to production seamlessly, and providing a strategy to keep environments up to date and in sync with changes performed across different development initiatives.
- Experience in full end to end implementation of Copado including Copado compliance hub and Copado data deploy.
- Experience in upgrading change set driven deployment process to Copado to streamline DevOps process.
- Ensure all Salesforce updates and work items seamlessly move from development through lower level environments to production.
- Experience with Salesforce platform production deployments working in an agile methodology environment.
- Experience in CI/CD Tools (Enterprise GitHub, Git, Copado, ANT, Jenkins).
- Experience in managing Salesforce metadata through version control.
- Experience with Git as tool for source control tracking and management.
- Experience in sandbox and environment management.
- Experience managing DevOps process across multiple organizations and business units.
- Preferred Copado certifications (Admin, Developer, Consultant).
Phone Number: 414-666-8462 Ext - 7154
LinkedIn (Link) : www.linkedin.com/in/archana-nair-a249b1139/