|Date Posted||January 10, 2021|
Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a federal integrator to assist them in identifying a REMOTE Salesforce DevOps Implementation Engineer
Must be clearable for a Secret clearance and can start prior to getting it. If you already have one then that is even better
Through December 21 of NEXT year
This is a True SalesForce DevOps IMPLEMENTATION engineer NOT a Developer
Must have 8-10 years of experience
Top 3 Skills:
- DevOps Implementation (6 years)
- Version Control / Release Strategy Development (6 years)
- Salesforce Implementation (3 years)
Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Assess, prototype, and recommend DevOps tools and strategies for a Salesforce implementation that spans across multiple (independent/interdependent) teams and projects
- Design, build, implement, and maintain a DevOps pipeline for a Salesforce implementation with emphasis on security, scalability, ease of use, productivity, auditability, and release management needs
- Lead and drive discussions to understand program needs and operations and connect the dots to engineering a fit-for-purpose DevOps pipeline in an agile environment supporting multiple teams and multiple projects on a shared Salesforce org
- Own all tasks relating to code promotion, deployments, and release management all the way through Production, including professional coordination and communication at all times
- Minimize and resolve deployment/migration issues and navigate the nuances of the Salesforce Metadata API while providing feedback loops to the teams for improvement
- Develop scripts and automation to improve operations and maximize efficiencies with standard/defined repeatable processes
- Train team members across the teams on how to understand and utilize the new DevOps pipeline; Train Release Managers and Development Leads on how to administer and maintain the DevOps pipeline
- Document all aspects of the DevOps pipeline and processes including guidebooks, how-to / knowledge articles, diagrams, setup / maintenance procedures, build steps, deployment steps, smoke test steps, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, Master's degree in Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have deep knowledge of branching strategies including Feature Branching and Pull Requests using Git-based tools and direct experience working with Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, TFS, etc.
- Must have demonstrated experience building a DevOps pipeline from the ground-up including server setup, installation, and configuration of industry-standard CI/CD engines such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Must have demonstrated experience working in fast-paced, complex, agile environments on large programs supporting multiple teams